Corporate supporting members
There are two types of supporting membership:
- Corporate supporting members,
- Individual supporting members who have contributed to the ITU’s activities over the years.
Both categories of member pay dues to the Association.
- “The ITU Journal” and “New Breeze” are distributed to supporting members.
- “Circular letters on ITU-AJ workshops are distributed to supporting members.
- A discount is offered to corporate supporting members when buying ITU-AJ publications.
To apply to become a supporting member of the ITU-AJ, please contact the General Administration Department:
Tel : +81-3-5357-7610
Fax : +81-3-3356-8170